Thanks to all of you who participated in the IFB project roundup. It was great to see how you dress your phones up. I always pay attention to cell phone cases because I feel like they secretly define the person's character a bit. I usually have an intense bright color or something fashion or comic book related. If you saw me walking around with that, it would say a lot about me. Perhaps I pay too much attention to detail? Anyway….
Here are the top 8 choices for this week. Please make sure to check out all the entries HERE.
IFB Project Roundup#19: How do you Personalize your Cell Phone?
- For the luv of the phone sake…: kawaii! Check out this cute sparkly pink cell phone case.
- Til death do us part…: Hello Kitty is always a boss.
- For Lack of a Better Cell Phone: Sure it's not a smart phone, but you make up for it with this case!
- Make every call personal: Check out this cool case made of recycled plastic.
- Sartorial Scientist: A great pattern from a company in Oregon.
- How I personalize my cell phone IFB project 19: This phone case looks a little groovy.
- Hello! My name is Mr. Geeky: This might have to be my favorite one… it's only because I grew up playing the games.
- Porcupine Phone: This phone case looks fun and dangerous.