When you read thousands of blogs a week like I do, (yes, I said thousands), I quickly pick up on peoples general style. I think it's what I enjoy the most from reading style blogs, getting my own inspiration from the blogger.
IFB Project #21: What's your favorite style decade?
Below I've listed a few decades and what style I thought fell under them. Which do you relate to? I definitely think I fall somewhere between the 80's and 90's. I have a very grungy/urban hip hop flare to me. I always switch it up but I would have to say those are the decades I stick to the most. Which are you? Feel free to post an outfit or make a collage.
- 20's: Flapper girl.
- 30's: Introduction to nylon and zippers. Art deco.
- 40's: Old Hollywood Glam.
- 50's: Rockabilly/housewife/sweater sets.
- 60's: 60's mod/mad men.
- 70's: Hippie/Bohemian.
- 80's: Neon, shoulder pads, electro-chic.
- 90's: Flannel, doc Martens, denim, grunge.
Have fun with this project! I will try to participate in it and make some sort fun collage.