This week's IFB Project was a personal favorite of mine – and not just because I helped dream it up. Music plays such a big roll in my day-to-day life, and I can hardly go a week without making a new playlist for working, working out or working on my dance moves. A great set of tracks that's at least an hour long can really help me get through an evening of writing on the couch, so I was anxious to see what my fellow style bloggers listened to in the same situation. There were a lot of really great (and very diverse) playlists, so I couldn't resist picking a few more than 10. Click through these links to get some new inspiration, jam out, dance a litte and make your Wednesday all the more groovy!
IFB Project #24 Round Up: Blogger Playlist
- I am Sam, Sam I am: Blogging Playlist
- The Fashion Edition: Playlist / Musical Genius
- Teapot Shortage: Blogger Playlist
- The Inspirited: My December Playlist
- Infinite Playlist: Eargasmic Therapy
- Pearls & Peacocks: Now That's How You Make The Beat Build
- Capital Style: Holiday Music Monday
- Young & Naive: Music To My Soul
- Paint It Lace: My Blogger Playlist
- J Rose Style: Songs of Inspiration
- 33 Avenue Miquelon: Music Monday File Under *IFB
- Walking Mannequin: My Blogging Playlist
- Malcriada: This Is My Jam
- My Three Foot Stylist: Listen Up
There were so many great submissions to the IFB Project this week, we'll all have new music to inspire and motivate us all through the holidays! Check out the rest of the submissions here.
Check back Friday, December 9th at 3 p.m. for the next IFB Project, and thank you as always for your thoughtful contributions to the IFB community.