Independent Fashion Bloggers is looking for a Spring intern!
The Social Media and Marketing Intern will help maintain the website, community forums, and IFB’s online media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and fashion blogs. The intern would work closely with the CEO, Community Manager and IFB writers to get the word out about upcoming events and build new opportunities through outreach and create relationships with influential fashion bloggers. Intern will also assist with the semi-annual Independent Fashion Blogger’s Conference. This is a paid internship and candidate must have strong writing skills and a social media presence.
– Must be available at minimum 3 days per week for the semester and can start immediately.
– Some background knowledge and interest in fashion (particularly fashion public relations and marketing).
– Have a keen interest in fashion blogging and social media.
– Some prior marketing experience would be preferred, such as an internship or marketing college courses.
– Lives in New York City (or nearby) and can work in IFB’s SoHo location.
– Ability to work with Twitter, Facebook Pages, YouTube and Word Press.