An IFBcon Thank You

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to thank everyone who came out to the IFB Conference and watched the live stream. I also want to thank all the speakers who took time out of their day, and the moderators who crafted amazing conversations.

Wednesday just blew me away, on a personal level. During the year, it's great to work behind the scenes to make IFB what it is, a resource for the community. When everyone gets together for the confernece, it's putting a face to the names we see everyday. Even more so, feeling the excitement and enthusiasm in the air is the most inspiring thing in the world. Everyone at the conference inspired me personally… and the atmosphere was unreal.

Thank you for that.

We're going to do a wrap up soon, a long with a video of the highlights. The photos will be put on our Facebook page later today, but I personally wanted to write a letter just to express my gratitude to all of you.

xox
Jennine

Photo above is the IFB Team, Amanda, Crissie, Taylor and I at the IFBcon Party at the Tribeca Grand, taken by Dustin Fenstermacher!

1. Kate

It is us attendees who should be thanking the IFB Team. The day was so well organised, the content and speakers were great, and I got so much out of it – so thank you!

2. Helene

Thank you Jeanine for creating this event! I had an amazing time and it was a pleasure meeting you!

x Helene

p.s. I posted about it on my blog… IFB Con Wrap

3. Helene

Thank you Jennine for creating this event! I had an amazing time and it was a pleasure meeting you!

x Helene

p.s. I posted about it on my blog… IFB Con Wrap

4. Brighton

I can’t thank you enough for all the hard work you put into this event!! It was wonderful and such a great opportunity for all of us!!

xoxo,
    Brighton

5. Hayley

Really enjoyed watching the live stream and shared it with my readers on my blog. Learnt so much and took notes – it felt like being back at college. Also wrote a post on my blog about IFB for those who haven’t yet discovered you!

Thanks again!

H

6. april

Thank you so much for the livestream…the ifb con is very informative and i really learned a lot from it..hopefully one day i could go to the next ifb con..more power to you guys!

7. Virginie's Cinema

You and your team did an amazing job once again Jennine! It was my third time streaming it and the most informative to me so far! Next time I hope to make the trip from Canada and be there in person with my blogger friends!

Virginie ★

8. Daniel Dunt

Even though I was stuck behind a computer watching (via the Livestream), it was fantastic! I’m hoping to attend the Conference in London this year! (Assuming you’re going to be coming to London for a second time?)