We kicked things off on Wednesday with our IFB conference, and that means that #NYFW (New York Fashion Week) is officially in full swing! There will be runways, street style, pre-parties, after parties and photos abound. Whether you're living it up between Milk Studios and Lincoln Center or picking-and-choosing your coverage from the safety of your Twitter feed, there's a lot to know about this year's goings-on. Today's chic reads center around NYFW, with a few helpful tid-bits tossed in for good measure.
- Hipstamatic Releases Lens for New York Fashion Week – Your mobile fashion photography just got cooler.
- Our Outsider's Guide to an Insider's New York Fashion Week – Feel like you're there even if you're miles away (or stuck at work in New York City).
- The Front Row at Fashion Week: A Brief History – Check out The Cut's retrospective of chic fashion week attendees.
- Moving Past ‘Fierce' – The New York Times profiles Christian Siriano and his maturing style.
- How To Recover From A Social Media Hangover – We all need to unplug and re-boot sometimes!
- How To Handle Criticism – A Practical Guide – It's not all love all the time, so here are some tips on how to deal.
- Why Should We Have All The Fun? Catch NYFW Streaming Live – Have your runway and watch it, too.
- Know Your Internet: What Is Pinterest & Why Should I Care – In case you're not yet on board with boards.
Have an amazing chic reads link for IFB? Tweet it at us (@_IFB) during the week!