This week saw the conclusion of London Fashion Week and the kick off of Milan, with even more street style and runway looks to try and sort through. We do our best over here at IFB, but it can all be a little overwhelming, no?
Well kick back, grab your morning coffee and take a breather with us. We've compiled your weekly chic reads to help you barrel through some international fashion week coverage, new social media tips, Oscar style retrospectives and best of all – a blogging guide that is based on the glorious public television sensation that is Downton Abbey.
IFB's Chic Reads of the Week:
- Raf Simons To Leave Jil Sander; Could This Mean He's In At Dior? – It wouldn't be fashion month without a little designer drama.
- Hey Pinterest, This Fancy Startup Actually Lets Us Buy Stuff – Have your boards & monetize them, too. Sort of.
- This Tool Perfectly Crops Your Cover Photo For Facebook Timeline – Because, you know, this kind of thing is important.
- The Downton Abbey Guide To Irresistible Narrative Marketing – It's all about storytelling, M'lady.
- See All The Best Actress Oscar Winners From The Past 30 Years – I'd like to thank the academy… and my Spanx.
- Marni For H&M – The Entire Collection – We love a good collaboration.
- The Top Fall Trends From London Fashion Week – From lace to the return of turtlenecks – all the trends, all in one place.
- From Audrey Hepburn to Rooney Mara, Old Hollywood's Oscar Style Influence – What's old (Hollywood) is new again.
Happy reading and happy weekend to you all!
[Image via Vanity Fair]