Last week, I asked you to share your childhood photos of your finest fashion moments. Who else loved this nostalgia project?!
I had so much fun browsing through your submissions and seeing your cute little faces in hilarious outfits. It's as if all of our parents had the same goal: embarrass the kids as much as possible! However, I believe that childhood is one our most creative periods in life. You don't care what people say or think; you simply wear what you want. Red pants with a pink shirt? Why not. A cowboy hat with a ballerina outfit? Sure! I think that if we added a dose of this playfulness into our daily wardrobe, we'd tap into our more authentic, lively style, even if it is a tad kooky.
Here are a few of my favorite posts. You all did fabulous!
- Fashionable Unicorn showed off her cute smile with the childhood favorite: hair scrunchies!
- Fashion Against Ideology debuted a punky look
- Go bright or go home: that was Welcome to my Closet's fashion motto
- Fashion Stitch unveiled a country-girl look, horse included!
- In Case of Fabulous was a glam girl from the start
- Words can't describe how freaking cute is the Young and the Naive
- Forget the clothes, Fashionopolis had her model pose down even as a kid