Despite the stormy clouds in New York today (sun, come out!), spring break has hit IFB.
Even though we can't really grab our bikinis and sunscreen (what would our office neighbors say?!), we still savor the best parts of spring including new wardrobe picks, brighter accessories and of course, big festivals where the music is loud and the energy is contagious.
Reflecting our spring fever, hopefully our top chic reads of the week will give you a brief respite this early Friday morning.
- This spring, the beauty look everyone is raving about is the bold lip- and we completely agree!
- Fashionista.com discusses the Hollywood Reporter's “25 Most Powerful Stylists” which mentions Kate Young, Elizabeth Stewart and more. Noticeably missing? Rachel Zoe.
- In what might Spring's most perfect collaboration, WWD checks out the DKNY and BaubleBar collection.
- Fashion meets SXSW- FashionablyMarketing reviews fashion's best events and interactive campaigns at this year's SXSW.
- Hello spring! Matchbook Magazine delivers an eye-popping color palette that is our spring-go to for clothes and more!