We dropped the ball on Chic Reads last week, so I figured I'd double up on you this week. I've rounded up some juicy tid-bits from around the internets, from beauty tips from Miss Piggy to a little Zou Bisou Bisou. Enjoy, and for goodness sake, happy Friday!
From around the interwebs and back again, here are this week's Chic Reads!
- Refinery29 has 29 Fashion Secrets – Revealed! – Who doesn't want to know what Anna Dello Russo actually does for a living?
- Miss Piggy dishes on meeting men, beauty and interview attire – If anyone knows anything about good hair, it's Miss Piggy.
- The Cut talks to Carson Kressley about The Hunger Games – One burning question: Is he Team Peeta or Team Gale?
- Vogue.com's archive of photos from The Ritz Paris – Grandeur, opulence, room service and models galore. Need we say more?
- T Magazine talks with Tommy Ton about his Club Monaco collab – Functional and cool bags for photographers and the rest of us!
- 45 insider Instagram pictures from SXSW – I know, we couldn't be there either. These will have to do.
- Will you see ‘Mirror, Mirror' for the movie or the costumes? – The late designer Eiko Ishioka's last costumes will probably steal the show.
- Here's a little history behind that moment from the Mad Men premiere – Zou Bisou Bisou, anyone?
- The Wall Street Journal investigate's Net-a-Porter's straight-off-the-runway styles– I'll take that $9,960 Jason Wu gown, please!
- Are you more of a PS1 or a Celine Luggage Tote? – Refinery29 thinks they have you figured out, based on your dream bag.
- This whole ‘diet mom' thing from Vogue is all over the news – Here's thoughts from the doctor who designed the diet.
- 14 tips for rubbing (digital) elbows with the who's who of social media – Get noticed by the right people!