Well, if we weren't already super depressed to be missing all the music festival action this season, we are now! You all submitted such wonderful looks and ideas, from bohemian to rocker, colorful and cool. From Coachella to Outside Lands, maxi dresses and denim shorts, there was a little something stylish for everyone!
As usual, we had a lot of really great posts to choose from, and thank you so much for sharing them with us. Now turn up your favorite band, let your hair down and take a browse through the links to get inspired for festivals, concerts and beyond!
Here are our 10 favorite festival style posts!
- Huxton Blog shows us Navajo-inspired style
- Scientist Chic shows us style for a different kind of festival
- All Things Charming picks a few festival favorites
- Joyful Outfits pairs a lace dress and a denim jacket
- Gitanas picks festival-ready items from Free People
- Palepepper rocks denim shorts and a mesh top
- Natasha Fatah has festival looks for rain or shine
- We Heart Vintage has a 1940s-inspired look in mind
- In Foodie Fashion is hippie-chic for Outside Lands
- Malcriada has festival essentials, down to the tent
Be sure to check out all the submissions here, and check back on Friday for the newest project!