Batter up! Go long! Dribble, dribble, pass!
This week's project round up is full of amazing and inspiring looks that all incorporate a bit of sportswear. Whether it's a baseball cap, track pants and stilettos (yup) or sneakers and a sweet dress, adding an element of playful athletic-wear is on-trend and easy. I don't know about you, but I think I'll be headed to my local sporting goods store this weekend – I think a black baseball cap to cover my bad hair days would be very New York, yes?
Here are our 10 favorite sporty-chic posts from this week!
- Natasha Fatah: Fashionably Sporty
- Winchester Fashion Week: Trend Report/Sports Luxe
- Sorelle in Style: Sweet Escape
- Huxton: Getting Sporty Without Breaking A Sweat
- Art in our Blood: Mountains Beyond Mountains
- Barefoot Duchess: Sunday Outfit
- Kinks Are The New Pink: Rock This – Baseball Caps
- We Heart Vintage: Anyone For Tennis?
- In Foodie Fashion: Spring 2012 Trend: Sporty Chic
- Knocked Up Fabulous: Play Ball!
Thank you again to everyone who participated in this week's project! You can see all the entries here, and don't forget to check back for the next fun and fabulous project on Friday at 3 p.m.!