Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday…
Just kidding! That song is so 2011. But seriously, how glad are you that everyone's favorite work day has finally come back around? It's been a busy week around the globe – with lots of interesting, amazing and hilarious news stories popping up for our enjoyment. This week we've rounded up some entertaining and interesting tid-bits sure to give you the conversational edge at brunch this weekend.
- Content Curators are the New Superheros of the Web: We knew Pinterest could save the world!
- P'Trique Tells Everyone In Fashion about Charlotte Free's New Gig: It's hashtag top chic-ret…
- Florence + The Machine contributed a song to the soundtrack of Snow White & The Huntsman: You go, Flo.
- Should you have social media rules with your spouse? The NY Times investigates: Stop tweeting about me, boo!
- Japan's Instagram Alternative is all about stickers and it looks amazing: We're downloading this, like, immediately.
- The Manolo Blahnik for J. Crew Collab is on hold: Consider our shoe dreams, dashed.
- Christian Louboutin is having a Cinderella Moment: Her glass slipper is coming to life this summer.
- This hilarious Twitter account, @Textinstagram, got 10,000 followers in less than a day: “airplane wing as viewed from 2 seats back.”
- Alistair Carr is out at Pringle of Scotland: The designer merry-go-round just keeps on spinning.