This week's project asked our community to get personal. Our style and our wardrobe is something we all hold dear (dare I say, sacred?) because of the power we attribute to how we feel when we get dressed. I know that when it comes to tangible, material things, some of my most prized posetions are worn on my body, as apposed to hung on a wall or sitting on a shelf.
I was so pleased and charmed by all of this week's project entries. There were so many thoughtful posts, and I loved reading about what pieces our community members hold dear, and which ones they never leave home without. From stunning timepieces to shiney pants, vintage belts and lovely jewelry – your special pieces really are special!
Here are our selections for this week's project, and their one, special piece!
- Fashion Is Evolution's fab flats
- Rhinestone Religion's Betsey Johnson Watch
- Fabric Snob's glittery pants
- Closet 12's Michael Kors watch
- Marjorie Hughes' necklace
- The Browsing Brunette's ‘Mother's ring'
- Style Sprite's vintage belt
- Food, Fashion & Fun's vintage ring
- A Boutique Near Home's Chanel bag
- 5 Foot 9's statement necklace
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, you can see all the submissions here! Don't forget to check back on Friday for the next project, too!
[Image credit: Rhinestone Religion]