Well, we made it through another work week. How about we take a minute and give ourselves a round of applause? Ok, now back to business. Here's a quick round-up of some of the more interesting and hilarious news stories that we hope you find informative and entertaining.
IFB's Chic Reads for 5/4/12:
- Vogue makes an International Pact to use Healthy Models: Nice in theory but we want to see it in action.
- Anonymous Retail Rant: This is just basic, common courtesy.
- Beyoncé – How I Prepared for Blue's Birth: Get your hair done and your nails did – then give birth.
- A Look Back at the Most Memorable Met Costume Institute Gala Outfits: Holy time warp, Batman!
- Pinstagram! How Two Friends Merged Pinterest & Instagram over one weekend: Kudos to them because our weekends are made for relaxing and brunch.
- Anna Dello Russo designs accessories for H&M: Bring. it. on.
- Tumblr Adds ‘Ads': We're waiting to see what this means for our creative content.
- Alexa Chung had a sexy dream about Karl Lagerfeld: Well, who hasn't?
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!