Is it just me or did this week fly by? I mean it's Friday already! Let's all hope that the next two days pass by more slowly – we really want to savor them. As usual, we've put together a few links that we hope keep you entertained as you begin the countdown to the weekend.
IFB’s Chic Reads for 5/18/12:
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld had a baby girl: Carine Roitfeld is officially a member of the chic grandmothers club.
- Celebrating Donna Summer's Best Disco Queen Moments: RIP Donna Summer – we love to love you baby.
- 9 Steps to Take When You Loathe Your Own Blog: Loathe may be a bit harsh – but these are some great tips to help get you out of a blogging slump.
- Fairchild Fashion Media Acquires Blogger Network: We have to wait and see what impact this may have on some of the biggest names in the fashion blogosphere.
- Cannes Film Festival Fashion Slideshow: A look back at the most memorable fashion moments including the good, the bad and the ugly.
- An Almost Hoodie-Free Makeover: Some of fashion's most stylish men give Mark Zuckerberg a makeover just in time for Facebook's IPO.
- Twitter will join the FTC approved “Do Not Track” feature found on Firefox: What does this mean for you and your privacy?
- Couponing Moms cause J.C. Penney to lose $55 million in sales: Don't mess with a woman's right to use coupons. Who doesn't love a bargain?
- Jimmy Choo unveils Choo 24:7 Stylemakers: This interactive microsite celebrates street-style photos of fans wearing the brand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Have a great weekend!