From the good to the bad to the so-bad-it's-good, there's no denying that our society has an obsession with reality TV. We love to watch “real” people in “real” situations, and how they react and interact with each other.
We believe that the general population out there beyond Internet-land might have a bit of a misguided idea of what a blogger's life is like. As you know, we have jobs, relationships, friends and passions beyond our computer screens.
- Chiara Ferigni, The Blonde Salad: with all the jet-setting she does to exotic locations like Greece and Thailand, we can't but think it would be entertaining to follow her chic adventures.
- Bryan Yambao, BryanBoy: we know it's just been confirmed that he will be on the next cycle of America's Next Top Model, but we're pretty sure he could carry his own series.
- Jamie Beck, From Me To You: Through her lens, life is always beautiful, and we can't help but wonder what it would be like to turn the cameras around and see what inspires her and follow her travels from Dubai to New York and most recently, Morocco.
- Erica Domesek, P.S. – I Made This…: She's our reigning queen of the DIY blogging world, and we think it would be amazing to go behind the scenes of how she turned her blog into an entire media company.
- Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist and Garance Dore: There's no denying the influence of this blogging power couple, and from fashion weeks around the world to professional gigs with major magazines, we think their lives would be fascinating to follow.