Friday, glorious Friday. The weekend is just one work day away – so let's make it a good one, shall we? Or at the very least, let's just survive it. Before you swan dive head first into everything you need to get done before 6 p.m., why not indulge in some diversions in the form of our chic reads? Their links of love, people:
CHIC READS OF THE WEEK:
- 15 Red Carpet Looks That Changed Everything: Yep, they're talking about J. Lo and that Versace dress.
- Print Out Vulture's Girls Paper Dolls: Make Marni and Hannah dance to Robyn, at home!
- First Look at Brooks Brothers Costumes for The Great Gatsby: With costumes like these, who cares if the movie is any good?
- Anantara Kihavah Villas on HonestlyWTF: No but honestly, how can this be real?
- How To Break Out of a Creative Rut: Helpful and an infographic? Yes please.
- 10 Shoes Every Woman Should Own: From black pumps to classic kicks – we agree with all of them!
- 14 Reasons Roberto Cavalli Is The Best Fashion Designer On The Internet: You just have to see this.
- The Forehead Is The New Canvas: Bangs are back for 2012, y'all!
Image credit: Thakoon Resort 2013