‘Tis the season to get married! Yes, that's right, wedding season is upon us. While you might be moaning and groaning over the bridesmaids dresses this time around, wedding season can be fun for those us not getting hitched (and no, we aren't talking ‘Wedding Crashers' escapades). From parachutes in a prairie to punk rock on the Brooklyn Bridge, check out these recent stylish wedding blog posts.
- Joanna Goddard posed the question: would you have a destination wedding? For a little inspiration, check out these beautiful French countryside wedding photos. [A Cup of Jo]
- Emily Schuman gives us five seriously touching wedding moments that will make your heart melt. From the first kiss to her dance with her dad, the visuals say it all. [Cupcakes and Cashmere]
- Gala Darling got punk rock with a friend and a wedding dress on the Brooklyn Bridge recently. She also reminisced about her 11 months with her hubby and talks about the significance of the bridge in her life, accompanied, of course, with a photo shoot. [Gala Darling]
- Take a look inside Leandra Medine's (the Man Repeller) “Midnight in Paris” themed wedding and Marchesa dress from last week. [DANNIJO Tumblr]
- With parachutes and prairie fields, feathers and fun, this blogger takes a look back at her wedding day and her relationship. [The Ruffle House]
- James and Aubrey recently posted a video highlighting all the wonderful moments (and little hiccups) on this family's wedding day. [Bleubird Vintage]