Ohhhhh boy, it is a scorcher today. We didn't even realize when we posted this project on Saturday, just how hot it would be today. Our super-scientific computer weather report says it's currrently 97 degrees, and the weather man said the heat index could reach 105 degrees farenheit – not to mention severe thunderstorms in the afternoon.
That being said – we certainly won't catch many of you looking like sticky, overheating messes while out on the street in a heat wave. We loved all your posts, from short-shorts to maxi dresses, chic sandals and plenty of sun-reflecting shades.
Here are our 10 favorite heat wave-ready posts from the community!
- Knocked Up Fabulous's Hot Hot Summer
- Brittany's Notebook's a little sun flare never hurt anyone
- Inexpensive Chic's Cool Looks For Summer
- Sorelle In Style's Beat The Heat
- Meet & Muse 32 Degrees Celsius Style
- Clothes & Fashion's Riding The Heat Wave
- Coeur d' Coeurs The Zephyr of Venice
- Barefoot Duchess' Sunday Outfit
- Sara Constance's Green Wonderland
- Laura Wears' Stripes & Florals
Check out all of the submissions from the community, and don't forget to come back on Saturday, July 21st for a new project!