Shop Your Heart Out: The Ultimate Blogger Gear Guide

It never fails, once mid-August comes around, I get hit with a major shopping craze. Blame it on the classic “Back to School” mentality, but the end of summer and the coming of fall makes me want to wipe the proverbial slate clean and start fresh. This fall, instead of buying shoes, jackets and other seasonal items, I want to load up on the gear that will  not only help me be a better blogger but will also help simplify my life.

Backpacks, tech accessories and more, these blogger-friendly items are going on my fall-shopping wishlist:

[portfolio_slideshow]

Which items are you stocking up on this fall? Is there anything I should add to my list?

1. Erin

A backpack seems like a must have for fall! I definitely need that 50mm lens too.

2. Cynthia

I’m getting rid of my Cr@pberry (yeah, call it patriotism, but I still have one of those) this fall for an iPhone and I really want a camera case with interchangeable lenses. I stumbled on The 3RDi Kit recently and that’s definitely on my list. http://www.get3rdi.com/

I’m also looking for a zoom lens for my Sony NEX 5N (I prefer this camera over a more traditional DSLR. I’m lugging enough around these days, why should I carry more?) and possibly a bag for my stuff that doesn’t look like a media bag!

3. Tishiannae

I haven’t carried a packback since elementary school but I think I will take it on again. My boyfriend usually leaves me with the burden of lugging around our huge and not to mention heavy as heck (with lense on) SLR camera. It usually sits in my bag and weighs on my shoulders usually leaving it sore after half an hour. So this backpack is a must!!

4. Ana Carneiro

I really do need a laptop stand -.- poor computer is going to die on me one of these days unless I buy one (because I’m obviously not quitting blogging at one in the morning from bed XD)

My Own Project

5. moiminnie

I love sporting backpacks, they look stylish enough and are usually spacious enough to carry all the necessities (you can take a peak into the outfit section on my blog for styling ideas!). And that minimal laptop stand is exactly what I need right now!
    xx

6. Ally

The laptop stand is really pretty and seems functional as my laptop is always overheating. Seems pretty pricey, though. Maybe I’m just being a cheap college student.

7. Auie

Well, fall is almost over here in New Zealand and I can’t wait for Summer to come. I’d say, always make sure you have your trusted cardigan and a cute coffee tumblr set for fall. Not that you don’t already, but it has been my best friend from fall til the end of winter. (Of course, choices of jackets for winter and not just cardi)

8. Tatenda

I love how the backpack can also carry make up for touch up and paper and pen.

9. Justine

I agree with @purevwlz, a cardigan or long pullover, with coffee & a cozy place to set up. that’s all you need for fall (although, yea, the backpack is cool too!).

but speaking of coffee/interchangeable lenses… a MUG that LOOKS like a camera lens??! just don’t mix the two up (coffee in your canon?)… you’ll go from being the coolest girl in starbucks to… well, the dumbest.

10. Aves Gry

I’m certainly will have to invest in a backpack so I can actually put my camera to use. I just feel strange carrying around a backpack though if I am not in school. Maybe if I find one that is supes chic and cool, i wouldn’t mind.

11. Steve Bale

Very great post. Thanks so much for sharing! 🙂

Take a look at our GIVEAWAY competition
    WIN THESE COOL WEDGE SNEAKERS

Cheers
    Steve

12. Khawaja

First time scrolling through your blog. Looking nice blog. Specially I found this post to be very nice.

13. back pack back pack

Depending on the type of trip that you’re going on you may want to look into getting several different types of lightweight camping backpacks. If you’re going for just a short stay you may want to bring a smaller pack so that you can hike further and be more comfortable. Having empty bag space or carrying a pack that is much larger than you need for just a short stay is extra weight that is not needed and will simply add to your fatigue over the course of a hike. Owning several different size backpacks will allow you to tailor your backpacks specifically for your trip.