I don't want to toot my own horn here, but just today I reached my one-year anniversary as a member of the team at IFB. It's been such a wonderful learning and growing experience. I haven't always been in charge of the IFB project, but it's sufficient to say I've done my fair share of round-ups. We've had some really fun, creative projects – but I think this one was my favorite.
It was such a joy to read the various submissions for this project, about your most memorable fashion moments. I loved reading your stories! Some of your moments were the discovery of a designer (Tom Ford – swoon!) or the first fashion show you ever saw. For some of you, your greatest fashion moment was your wedding day (gorgeous gowns!), or the day you got your first pair of Doc Martins. Because I had trouble choosing, I included a few extra posts in this week's round up.
IFB Project #60 Round Up: Share Your Most Memorable Fashion Moment
1. Stiletto Beats‘s Wrigley Mansion shoot
2. Meredith & Gwyneth, The New Yorkie‘s dream dress
3. Tales of a Shopaholic‘s first outfit photos
4. Moments With Meera‘s experience at a Zac Posen runway show
5. Fashionable Unicorn‘s most memorable fashion moments in life
6. Elegant Idiosyncrasy‘s Savannah College of Art and Design runway show experience
7. The Delectably Chic Closet‘s Wedding gown
8. Chasing Sheila tried on her mom's bridal shoes
9. The Stylist Post discovered Tom Ford
10. Closet Fash‘s first blog birthday
11. Coco Rags discovered June Ambrose
12. Never Fully Dressed (Without A Style)‘s paparazzi fashion moment
13. Maven Fresh‘s Doc Martens
14. Happy. Pretty. Sweet.‘s first copy of Vogue
You can see all the submissions here, and check back on Saturday, August 18th for the next project!