Put a bird on it. Or an elephant. Or a bat, maybe.
We had so many great posts to choose from for this week's IFB Project round up! There were cable knits and cozy camel hues, cardigans and cashmere – but the pervasive theme amongst your blogs was sweaters (or jumpers, as you may call them) with animals on them. Whether it was a print or a silhouette or a jewel-encrusted owl (seriously, see below), it was a jungle out there. As always, thank you so much for sending your posts – they were totally wild.
Here are our 10 favorite sweater weather posts:
1. Not Daydreams: Fall Weather, Cozy Weather
2. FlashFrame: Sweater Weather
3. The Merry Diary: Fall Shopping Guide – Sweaters
4. Trend Survivor: Fall Escape By Icelle
5. Beach & Dress: basic fall
6. Raving Fashionista: Sweater Weather
7. Nai Nai Fashion: Jump On Fashion
8. Design Hunter: This Season's 10 Best Cashmere Sweaters
9. Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Meg Ryan, My Sweater Hero
10. FashionMint: Chunky Knits & Patterned Bits
We had 60 submissions this week – wow! Check them all out here, and then tune back in on Saturday for the next project!
[Image credits: Becky Bedbug; Happy. Pretty. Sweet; Nai Nai Fashion]