Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- As many social marketers have brought contests to Facebook, they are now looking to do the same on Pinterest. [AdWeek]
- Check out what some of the “it” girls of the digital industry had to say about how they started their careers. [Nylon]
- Say good-bye to the printed version of Newsweek — the publication is going completely digital. [AdWeek]
- Anna Wintour had a seat at the presidential debate. #fashiongetspolitical [Page Six]
- Poppy Delevingne is leaving her fiancé to try out her chops as an actress. [The Cut]
- GIFs as art. WE LIKE. [W]
[Animated GIF by Rodarte]