Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- Are you a guy who hates to shop but loves to look good? This e-commerce shop is for you. [Globe and Mail]
- Watch out Elsa Schiaparelli is back: “The house of the influential fashion designer, and hated rival of Coco Chanel, is being revived this fall, in one of the most highly anticipated fashion events of 2012 in Paris. There's been a flurry of activity this year, including actress Farida Khelfa being named as house ambassador.” [AP]
- Tory Burch won't let her legal battle with Chris Burch stand in her way. [NBC]
- That time Grace Coddington learned was introduced to a condom… [The Cut]
- Iris Apfel and other Advanced Style stars chatted with Matt Lauer about aging fashionably. [Fashionista]
- Sally Singer goes back to Vogue… but digitally. [Fashionista]
- The Katherine Hepburn exhibition is revealed in NYC! [New York Daily News]