Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- “Fashion is the second-most-popular product category when it comes to online shopping and consumers are increasingly using mobile phones and tablets to make purchases, according to an upcoming study of online consumption behavior in Asia, Russia and Africa.” [WWD]
- What Mark Zuckerberg really thinks of MySpace. [Complex]
- The 5 types of fashion jobs that didn't exist 5 years ago. [Fashionista]
- The two members of Pussy Riot that are still imprisoned have been now sent to work camps. [The Cut]
- Google unveils its $249 Chrome laptop. [WSJ]
- Poor little Brad Pitt can't catch a break. Even SNL took a jab at the Chanel No. 5 commercial. [Fashionista]
- Ten fun facts about MTV's House of Style in lieu of it's come back. [Complex]