Sponsored by ORGNL.TV by Stoli – The search for the most original people in art, music, and fashion. Submit your work or nominate someone at www.orgnl.tv (STOLICHNAYA® Premium Vodka. 40% Alc/Vol. Distilled from grain. William Grant & Sons, Inc. New York, NY. © 2012 Spirits.)
Ever wonder how you can create videos for your blog that are relevant and interesting? Not sure how you get video-ready, from hair to beauty to clothes? Well, we're working with Stoli to share a few tips and tricks about how you can make videos that are not only eye-catching but completely original.
How to Become a Video Vixen
Where: Use #ORGNLTV hashtag on Twitter and follow @_IFB
When: Wednesday, October 24 2012 at 3pm EST
Why: Because understanding how to become a professional both in front and behind the camera is so important to staying ahead of the trends and gaining new readers.
Below is a transcript of the chat and don't forget to brainstorm a few questions of your own so you can join the chat. We will leave open the last 10 minutes of the chat just for you so come prepared!
- Q1: Do you currently shoot video on your blog? Or is it something that you’d like to conquer in the future? #ORGNLTV
- Q2: If you could do any kind of video on your blog, what it would it be? Interview with a celebrity? Editor? #ORGNLTV
- Q3: Do you get nervous when you are the one being featured in a video? Or are you a natural in front of the camera? #ORGNLTV
- Q4: What are some ways you can boost your confidence when it’s your time to be in front of the camera? #ORGNLTV
- Q5: Let’s talk makeup. You definitely want to look our best on-camera! How do you create a long-lasting look on-camera? #ORGNLTV
- Q6: Many people use mobile video to share their experiences. Do you like these mobile videos or prefer higher-quality ones? #ORGNLTV
- Q7: Which blogger is currently doing video that you are obsessed with? #ORGNLTV
- Q8: What makes a video pop out in your eyes? Great editing? Addicting music? Vibrant graphics? #ORGNLTV