Get your daily dose of what’s going on in fashion news today here in the fashion blogger news round up.
- How Zara grew to be the world's largest fashion retailer. [New York Times]
- Connect your WordPress blog with Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr with Jetpack. [Mashable]
- “EBay Inc. is hoping the second time’s a charm as it reenters China. The San Jose-based online marketplace has struck a partnership with Shenzhen-based Xiu.com under which the Chinese firm will host eBay’s platform serving the Chinese consumer. The arrangement and its specifics will be unveiled in China on Monday, eBay confirmed to WWD.” [WWD]
- Karl Lagerfeld's take on Nicolas Ghesquiere's departure from Balenciaga, “Perhaps Nicolas wants to have his own label, which is not a bad idea … And it would not be a bad idea if somebody such as Bernard Arnault would invest in a new label because there are so many old labels (within the LVMH group).” [Reuters]
- Are you ready for Black Friday? It's coming… [WSJ]
[Image credit: Shutterstock]