Rise and shine, it's Wednesday. Get over that the mid-week hump with our fashion blogger news round up.
- Who is the one-to-watch, according to the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund? Greg Chait of The Elder Statesman, who won the coveted top spot at last night's awards. [Refinery 29]
- Get ready for Relationship Pages on Facebook. The social network is now creating joint digital profiles for you and your significant other. [Jezebel]
- A new study suggests that we all prefer face-to-face communication with family and friend. Sorry digital, we are still offline creatures. [AdWeek]
- NARS wants you to makeover your Facebook Profile with their NARS Profile Makeover App. Honestly, we definitely spent the morning doing this and we're obsessed. [Mashable]
- People Magazine unveiled their annual “Sexiest Man Alive” award and the lucky stud is… [People Magazine]