Get your Thursday morning news right here. Everything a fashion blogger could ask for.
- The fiscal cliff looms over Wall Street and the White House as investors and President Obama discussed the potential lackluster holiday retail season in a press conference yesterday. [WWD]
- Facebook launches new Share button on mobile site, further pushing the social networks mobile growth and helping spread your shared links to mobile readers. [Mashable]
- First the X-ray machines, shoes and now this? Solange Knowles tweeted about having her hair searched at the TSA airport security checkpoint. Really TSA?! [Refinery 29]
- Get a sneak peek at the new “Valentino: Master of Couture” exhibit. So much fashion eye-candy, it's insane. [Fashionista]
- Diane von Furstenburg is crafting a memoir with “a fashionable twist.” Another addition to our bookshelf. [DVF]
- Kristen Stewart is feeling a little, shall we saw, risque on the red carpet lately. Case in point, this black, lacy Zuhair Murad frock she wore at the London premiere of Breaking Dawn Part II. What's up with this revealing style the starlet's new style? And can we get a multi-zoom look at it? [The Cut]
[Photo via Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images]