For this week's IFB Project, we partnered with online eyewear retailer Lookmatic, and challenged the community to turn their camera lenses around, and show us their world. The submissions we received from bloggers all over the world were fascinating and insightful. We got to see so much more than what you wear: where you live, what you do, who you know, and more.
Together with Lookmatic, we selected five very different and inspiring posts to be eligible to win the grand prize, $1000 worth of eye wear from Lookmatic. The final winner will be announced November 27rd.
The Top 5 Posts:
- FashionEdible: The World Through My Eyes
- The Little Dandy: Blind as a Bat
- Style is Eternal: In My World, Clothes Is More Than About Fashion
- The Dilly Chic: Through My Eyes – The Second Sanctuary
- Trend Survivor: Green Is… How I See The World
Thank you so much to all the bloggers who entered! To see the rest of the Lookmatic submissions click here, and check back on the 27th to see the final winner, and on Saturday for a new IFB project!