It's Wednesday. The weekend is so close yet so far away. Can you feel it? While counting down the hours, catch up on the latest news and stories from the fashion industry.
- It's all about mobile, says Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer, in her first interview since taking her new job. Focusing on user behavior and prioritizing user needs is at the center of Yahoo's mobile strategy. [Mashable]
- Cyber Monday sales will reach $1.5 billion, says ComScore. That's a 20% increase from last year, guys. Looks like the holiday retail season is in full swing. [WWD]
- Newsflash: the Duchess of Cambridge got bangs. We have mixed feelings. [Vanity Fair]
- Balenciaga parent company, PPR, might potentially invest in Christopher Kane, which has everyone guessing that Kane will be Nicolas Ghesquière's replacement. [NYMAG]
- “It's like a family, a slightly dysfunctional family but it's also very close and they all have genius in them,” says Vogue EIC Anna Wintour in the “In Vogue: The Editor's Eye” documentary trailer. We can not wait. [Vogue US]
- Finally! You can now purchase those beautiful illustrations blogger/photographer Garance Doré has been creating. Hello holiday wishlist. [Garance Dore]
Photo via [NYMAG]