Combing through this week's IFB Project round up proved to be one of the most informative hours I've spent on the Internet in weeks! From olive oil treatments for skin to coconut oil in your hair (and plenty of lip balm) there were so many helpful, creative and smart tips for maintaining healthy and beautiful skin and hair in the winter months.
Here are our top 10 picks for this week's IFB project:
1. Lover of Clothes – 5 Minute Face
2. Southern Bliss – Winter Beauty Essentials
3. Dream of the Puppet – Skincare for Winter
4. A Merry Diary – How To Survive Winter 101
5. Peace Love Sequins: My Winter Beauty Routine
6. Simple But Fabulous – Simple But Fabulous
7. Deedeeoho – Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a Girl (or boy's) Best Friend
8. A Handful of Stories – Winter Skin & Hair Care
9. Blood + Vogue – Winterize Your Million Dollar Skin
10. Sorelle In Style – ‘Tis the Season: Red Lip & Glowing Skin
Thank you so much to all the bloggers who submitted their links this week, to check out all the entries click here, and don't forget to check back on Saturday for a new project!