Are you a self-starter? Are you obsessed with fashion blogs? Do you enjoy social media and love keeping up with new trends and technology? This could be your dream internship!
IFB is looking for a PR/Marketing intern who shares iFB’s passion for fashion, blogging, social media and the digital community and possesses strong PR/marketing skills that he/she can use to further grow the IFB brand and cultivate the community. The intern will also play a major role in helping plan and execute the semi-annual fashion blogging conference, including research, press outreach, promotion and event planning.
Our perfect candidate:
- has a love of blogging, social media and fashion
- is an excellent verbal and written communicator, with great organization and a strong work ethic
- has a working knowledge of a variety of media outlets and social media platforms
- is familiar with Photoshop and WordPress
- loves events and Fashion Week
- keeps up with relevant fashion blogs and magazines
- must be able to come to our New York offices
Responsibilities will include:
- creating and maintaining press lists
- drafting and sending pitches and releases
- assisting with events, appointments, etc.
- brainstorming blog posts and monthly promotions
- managing and participating in social media community
- monitor our community forums and make sure content that is being posted is relevant and engaging
- other tasks as assigned
The internship is paid and will last for 3-6 months. The intern will be required to come into the office 3 days a week, working 15 hours a week. If you are interested, please send a cover letter, resume and one writing sample (professional and personal accepted) to [email protected].
A leader in the fashion blogging and digital marketing industry, Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) is an digital publishing platform that helps bridge the relationships among bloggers, influential leaders, fashion designer and brands.