Well, it's official: 2012 was an amazing year for the IFB community. I had so much fun looking through the project submissions for this week, and I felt so inspired by everything that you guys accomplished! Some of you rounded up your favorite looks, some gathered their most popular posts, and one creative blogger even selected posts that we must read before the world ends! (Here's hoping it doesn't!) Thank you all for your fantastic round-ups, I encourage you to spend some time checking out the highlights of your fellow bloggers' year! I can't wait to see what's in store for 2012.
1. Rhinestone Religion: The 5 Sparkliest Posts of 2012
2. Fashionable Unicorn: The Top 7
3. Girl With A Banjo: 10 Posts You Must Read Before The World Ends
4. Laura Wears: The Year in Review…
5. Ketch'em Bunnies: Top 10 Posts of 2012
6. Jenny By Design: JBD's Greatest Hits
7. Librarian for Lifestyle: 12 for 12
8. Affinitaire: Twelve By Three
9. Looks By Laura: Best Outfits of 2012
10. Dream in Monochrome Motion: Twenty-Twelve's Top Five
Check out all the submissions here, and check back on Saturday for a new IFB project!