From my point of view, it always seems like though the beauty trends from fashion week are gorgeous and flattering and would be amazing to try — they're impossible to recreate. Like I said, my point of view. After reading this week's submissions to the IFB project, it's clear that the beauty-minded members of our community don't see it that way. From nail art to dramatic shadow, bold lips and big hair – you all are ready to adopt these trends into your fall 2013 style – and I can't wait to see it come September!
Here are our 10 favorite posts for the week:
1. Anarkali Loves Me: Mens Hairstyle and Grooming Trends at NYFW Fall/Winter 2013-2014
2. Miss Meem: Nude & Bold Fashion Week Make up
3. City Muse: Culture Vulture: Beauty & Hair Trends of #NYFW
4. Sorelle in Style: NYFW Nail Art
5. Fashion of Philly: So Fresh & So Clean
6. Jezz Dallas – MAKE-UP your mind: Michael Kors Fall '13 – The Graphic Eye
7. Chelsea Tanisha: NYFW Best Hair Trends
8. Fashion & Beauty Inc: How To Recreate the Badgley Mischka Rockstar Refined Coif
9. Going Teen: Smokey Shadow & Black Liner at NYFW
10. Domesticated Me: NYFW Fall '13 Blue Makeup Look
You can see all the submissions here, and don't forget to check back on Saturday for a new project!
[Image credit: Sorelle in Style]