Can I be honest with you all for a minute? I was (mostly) so bored by The Oscars, from the red carpet all the way through the ceremony. As many of you also mentioned though, Jennifer Lawrence's Dior Haute Couture gown and subsequent stumble (and recovery) were the brightest highlights of the night. From Old Hollywood to new, I love looking at all these posts and the gowns and looks you selected. What a great reminder of Michelle Williams' 2006 marigold dress, and how about Audrey Hepburn in Givenchy in 1954? There were mixed reviews on Amy Adams (in Oscar de la Renta) and pretty much everyone else from this year's event, so let's get to it, shall we?
Here are our 10 favorite submissions:
1. What Would You Wear If… You Were Nominated For An Oscar
2. Say Aubergine: Pastels at the Oscars
3. Lake Shore Lady: The Oscars – Best Dressed of All Time
4. Pop! Goes My Culture: 2013 Academy Awards Part I
5. That's A Pretty Hat: What To Wear To An Oscars Party
6. The Throes of Fashion: My Favorite Trends From The Oscars
7. Style to Envy: Oscars Red Carpet – The Best, The Worst & The Rest
8. I am Fashion: Hollywood Throwback
9. White Tulips & Coffee: The Prize Dress
10. Kristel Louisa: Oscars Red Carpet Through Time
Check out all the glamorous posts here, and come back on Saturday for a new IFB project!
[Image credit: NY Daily News]