Daily Inspiration: Be So Good They Can’t Ignore You

sogood

This quote I first heard when Gabi Gregg said it at the IFB Conference, when talking about standing out.

Many bloggers today talk about feeling invisible. I know this is frustrating feeling like we're talking into a vacuum of voices. It's crazy these days, so what can we do?

“Be so good they can't ignore you” gives you freedom to be who you are, and not to fall into the cookie-cut idea of perfection and success. Success can take many forms and come from many places. Be an outsider, be quirky, have fun… but just find that talent that makes you different and get really good at it. That's how you get people's attention.

1. Tanya Patrice

I am not a fashion blogger, but thought it about time I de-lurk to tell you how much I love this site. And the quote – genius!

2. Tavoya

Great advice. There are so many fashion blogs out there these days it is easy to try to mimick the top achievers in an effort to prove you are professional, however finding a balance in projecting your true voice and view, while carving out a successful brand is most important. I believe that if you follow your passion and share how you experience life you have no choice but to be original b/c no two people are the same.

3. Tavoya

This is great advice. There are so many fashion blogs out there today it is easy to loose yourself in trying to mimick the bloggers who have seen the most success. Striking the balance of carving out a niche that fills a need and staying true to your authentic self I feel is the best way to ensure your success. Following your passion with full intensity and sharing your perspective on the world and your experiences will help you maintain original content, as no two people are the same. There is room for us all that is what makes the world so intresting.

4. Melissa

Words to mull over this weekend! Have a great weekend, everyone.
    xM

5. Jennifer Pearson

This was great advice! I just started my blog and I feel completely invisible, but it makes me happy to share my ideas and think that someone might glance at them. I’ll be sure to keep this in mind every time I blog because it is definitely only the beginning! I have plenty of time to develop!

6. nana

I’m new join IFB,since I join IFB i get many new tips and give me ispired for improve my content and blogging thing..
    The quote words would make me think excited to continue the day..

I feel happy because can exchange link with new friends from all around world..