What do you want to do with your blog?
Everyone starts their blog with an idea of what they would like to see happen with it. Whether it be writing improvement, sticking to a project, or changing a career, everyone starts their blog hoping to achieve something.
Having a “bucket list” for your blog is a great way to get at the heart of what you really want to experience. Be as outrageous as you can imagine or as practical as you need. I personally like the outrageous ones! Too often we get caught up in the day-to-day that we forget we can actually do some amazing things if we just put our minds to it. It never hurts to be outrageous, and if it goes to show, I had some pretty outrageous things on my bucket list that actually came true! Like once, I met Anna Wintour, which was totally crazy, but it actually happened!
Here are some examples of what could be on your list:
- Travel the world with my blog
- Make a great friend through blogging
- Getting a Front Row seat at a Fashion Week Show
- Getting back stage at a fashion show
- Meet Anna Wintour
- Meet Anna Dello Russo
- Meet Susie Bubble
- To ask Freja Beja Erichson who does her hair (I know… weird…it's my thing, love her hair)
- Make a living with my blog
- Get featured in the New York Times
- Getting a feature in Vogue
- Creating a well-respected blog
- Getting nominated for a Webby
- Create something new in the blogosphere
- Become a valuable resource within my community
- Do a cross country blog trip
- Do a cross Europe blog trip
- Predict a new movement in fashion (and have people believe me)
- Go to all of the big fashion trade shows: Bread & Butter, Project, Magic, etc.
- Go to all of the big fashion weeks: London, Paris, Milan, NYC
- Attend a fashion festival like Hyéres
- Achieve a blog/life balance
- Have a fun career
What would you put on your blogging bucket list? Do share!!