We talk a lot about photography here on IFB, but the truth is, we're not professional photographers. Sure, I took photography in college, because it was required for my degree. That was a long time ago and before digital photography came around. The great thing about the internet and photography, is that there is a lot of great information out there written by photographers who are passionate about the craft. So if you're struggling to make your photos look amazing awesome, struggle no more, these photo tutorials will help you get out of your photo funk and push you to the next level.
- Photography Basics: Aperature, shutter speed, F stops? What does it all mean? This post will tell you.
- Back to Basics by Learning DSLR: Videos in case you're more of a visual learner.
- Top 10 Photography Composition Rules: Break out of that boring standing in the middle of the photo rut.
- Shooting with an “In Camera” Flash: Make your flash photos fantastic with this tutorial
- 5 Keys to Finding the Perfect Portrait Location: Don't just take a pic in your living room… get out!
- How to Get “Tack Sharp” Photo Images: Ban the blur!
- The “Golden Hour” In Photography: Want the perfect light every time? Why they call it the “golden hour.”
- How to Get a Shallow Depth of Field in Your Photos: Get that perfect focused foreground / blurred background!
- Mixed Lighting Techniques for Fashion Photographers: Photographing indoors? On a cloudy day? This post will help you get that picture just right.
[Image credit: Shutterstock.com]