This post is brought to you by Progrids.com
We at Progrids have been working with hundreds of Fashion and Beauty Bloggers, and a common complaint we kept hearing was the lack of a good Related Posts Widget available. The matches were bad; the results were always the same, and the looks of the widget didn’t even match their websites.
As the creators of the Progrids Related Product Widget, we decided why not build a better Related Posts Widget to help our publishers out. After months of vigorous testing, we are proud to announce that we have created a Related Posts Widget that is easily installable and provides great matches for your blog!
Here is what ProGrids looks like in action:
ProGrids Related Posts Widget:
- Great Matches and Style: The ProGrids Related Post Widget automatically matches the look and style of your website so it appears completely native to your blog.
- Monetization Option with ProGrids Related Products Widget: We have an option to add the ProGrids Related Products Widget if you would like to earn extra income for Product Ads. The Products are related to the content on your blog post and are from relevant stores we work with like Nordstrom, Sephora, and NastyGal.
- Receive Detailed Reporting: ProGrids.com offers real time reporting on your widget earnings, impressions, clicks/conversions, and more.
Who is Using Progrids, a 3-Month Update?
We’re glad you asked! We had over 1000 publishers join our program in just six months with half of these publishers joining in the last two months alone! We are always looking to work with great fashion and beauty focused bloggers such as yourself.
How do I Get the ProGrids Related Posts Widget for my blog?
1. Sign up here
2. Build your customized widget. Select the Related Posts Option.
3. Copy the widget’s code (or download our WordPress Plugin
4. Insert the code into your site’s HTML where you want the widget to appear.
If you have any questions at all, please email Lillian at firstname.lastname@example.org.