Stop The Presses! For The First Time Ever, Fashion Bloggers Are On The Cover of Lucky Magazine

lucky_fashion_blogger_cover

If you were ever wondering if fashion blogging has “made it” into the mainstream. Wonder no more. After years of engaging fashion bloggers on their digital side, Lucky Magazine has placed three personal style bloggers ( The Blonde Salad, Zanita and Gary Pepper) on the February 2015 cover of their print edition. Anyway, this is big news for the fashion blogging community as fashion magazines had long included fashion bloggers in smaller pieces, but the cover? That's something usually reserved for celebs and models. So perhaps we could go as far as to say, that fashion bloggers can also be included in the ilk.

1. Anastasia

I don’t know if it’s something really new – taking in consideration how many covers same Chiara did in 2014… These bloggers are already celebs in fashion world so probably they don’t even present here “fashion bloggers”community but their own (already branded) names.

xx

2. Mallory Brown

This is so amazing! I love seeing bloggers get the recognition in the media that they deserve!

chromobeauty.blogspot.com

3. Ty

I love it! 🙂 I started blogging in March 2014 and did not realize how big of a business it is. So many amazing women are being given a voice and even better, opportunities to be entrepreneurs. It is all very exciting. Congrats to Chiara, Zanita and Nicole. ♡

4. Eva Tornado

This is not new. I remember, about a year ago a few Brazilian bloggers became cover girls for an issue of Glamour Brasil .

5. CynthiaCM

Good to see bloggers on covers. But then again, if these bloggers are already famous, now is it different from an actress or musician?

6. Lizbeth

This is good news especially for Western fashion bloggers! In Kenya, personal style bloggers make mainstream news, although the mainstream media is not as large here as it is in the West.
    Great job bloggers!

7. Erica

Even if it’s not new worldwide, I think this may be the first time bloggers have landed on the cover of a major US fashion magazine. (Correct me if I’m wrong!) I think it’s great! And I’m glad my favorite, Gary Pepper Girl, made it on there too.

8. tomoco

I’m a blog beginner, and just encountered this page when I was searching for some blog tips. It’s very encouraging to see someone who has been very successful! I have to keep going!

9. Shirley

Great to see that fashion bloggers are getting noticed in the press more and more these days! On BlogsRelease you can actually discover the latest trends and new products in your industry to inspire your posts and get you noticed by thousands of brands and bloggers. What do you think of this idea fashionistas?

10. Oceanblue Style

Amazing. Love the magazine and have been part of their digital community for a while. So congrats its a step forward for all of us and if they would next feature a 40+ fashionblogger that would be the icing on the cake so to speak. xo Sabina @Oceanblue Style

11. Hilmarie

This makes me think back to one assignment I did a few years back in school and it was about this precisely, how much of an influence do bloggers have on the fashion industry and how that will affect the future of it. All I can say is I was definitely right!