2015 been a year of huge change and giant steps forward at IFB and fashion blogging as a whole. We (and you) achieved a slew of milestones and we're really excited about the future. To ring in 2016, we wanted to take a look back at the top 11 moments of 2015. Happy New Year to all of you, and here's to another successful year of blogging in 2016!
- Founder Jennine Jacob handed over the reigns of IFB, which she founded in 2007, to a group of blogging fanatics excited to take care of and grow the brand.
- We redesigned the site!
- We threw a party to celebrate the future of IFB and to say farewell to Jennine.
- Bloggers shared mixed feelings about the the sheen of perfection on their blogs and social media.
- Others had no qualms about sharing their hair-fluffing and skin-smoothing photo editing techniques.
- We launched IFB Pro in October!
- We launched our IFB Insider Interview video series for IFB Pro members with an interview with Eugenia Chien of ShopStyle—stay tuned for more videos.
- Our article about 50mm DSLR lenses generated strong opinions and discussion.
- We launched email guides for Instagram and SEO—stay tuned for lots more!
- Our popular feature Links a la Mode gained even more steam with increasingly top-quality posts submitted by YOU.
- Fashion bloggers became more influential than ever, making money, gaining crazy numbers of followers, and generally killing it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, BLOGGERS!
Photo via Shutterstock