We've already told you how much we love using CoSchedule to save time when it comes to posting to social media. But the one thing the tool lacked was the ability to schedule Pins (or Instagram posts, actually, we're still waiting for that integration!).
Last week, CoSchedule made many of its users very happy when it added Pinterest scheduling. Clearly they were waiting until they got it exactly right, because the functionality is on point. Pinterest shows up as one of your options on the list along with Facebook, Twitter, etc. When you choose Pinterest, you'll see a list of your boards to choose from. CoSchedule will automatically choose the image it sees as the best one, or, you can choose one yourself. You can then choose the date and time you'd like it to post.
Here's everything you can do in a nutshell:
- Plan your Pins on your editorial calendar with the rest of your blog and marketing content.
- Schedule future Pins for any board.
- See exactly what your Pins will look like with visual previews.
- If you use Chrome, you can Pin from anywhere on the web with CoSchedule's Chrome Extension.
- Save a ton of time planning your visual content.
CoSchedule is one of our most useful tools when it comes to saving time and planning content, and it just got even better (and no this is not a sponsored post). Click here for a 14-day free trial.
[Photo via Shutterstock]