A hair stylist, costume designer, and an ebayer walk into a bar. Or do they change a lightbulb? Well, regardless, they are interviewed by some pretty fantastic fashion bloggers and inspiration ensues. The end?
IFB bloggers also discuss the trends at length–jumpsuits, mixing prints, saddle bags, side slit shirts, chokers, and nightwear as daywear. They share insight on several how-to subjects. How to look hot at the gym. How to create a linkup. How to not sew the trendiest jean hem. How to dress for wedding season. Wisdom about mums and from mums highlight the importance of a dedicated day.
I may not know the punchline to this, but I’m pretty sure it’s a fairytale anyway. From the great visionary and storyteller Ray Bradbury, “love what you do and do what you love.”
Links à la Mode, May 12
- 5 Feet of Style: DIY | Raw Uneven Hem Jeans
- Awomkenneth: What I Wore | Monochrome Tunic
- Elements of Ellis: Black Side Slit Top
- Global Garbs: Five Australian Bloggers to Follow NOW!
- Grazielle Camilleri: Happy Mother’s Day to All Mums
- I’m a Norbyah: Ode to Working Mums
- Love.Laugh.Explore: Dressing for a Spring Wedding
- Lucy Van Dean: Chapter 5 | 5 Lessons I Learned After 1 Year of Blogging
- Mox and Socks: Outfit | Jump!
- Ms. FABulous: Secrets of The Good Wife’s Costume Department
- MsYolee: The Great Birkenstocks Debate
- Outfit Zest: Embracing Femininity
- Quantrelle Georgiana: The Symbolism of Choker Necklaces
- Rain of Peonies: Daydreaming
- Ri(t)ch Styles: Hair Stories with Reto Camichel | Sebastian International Artist
- Style Sprinter: The Ultimate Guide to Blogger Linkups
- The Sugar Ribbon: How to Mix Prints and Patterns | Link-Up Co-Host
- When the Girls Rule: When You Want to Ditch the Third Piece
- Wings for Liberty: How to Look Hot at the Gym
- Wish and Wear: Behind the Scenes with NaughtiPidgins Nest
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)