The fact that beauty blogging is actually on the Pope's radar pretty much bl0ws my mind. And it makes me feel a whole lot better about the number of hours I've spent watching contouring videos, especially since I barely wear makeup myself.
In other pretty huge news, The Fashion Law has called out a slew of top-tier bloggers for violating FTC disclosure regulations—troubling, and I'm looking forward to hearing the bloggers side of the story.
- The Pope: Beauty blogging neutralizes aggression: Vanity Fair
- The dirty advertising practices of top-tier bloggers and brands: The Fashion Law
- How to properly disclose your posts: The Fashion Law
- The essentials of fashion blogging—a one-hour masterclass: The Guardian
- The Clueless cami-over-t-shirt is back: Refinery29
- 65 million Tumblr passwords hacked: Daily Mail
- Beauty bloggers are shaving their faces: Alarabiya
- Portrait of a goth beauty blogger: Vice
- The grown-up Instagram style stars you need to know: The Telegraph
- Festival style in Ireland: Her
[Photo via Vice]