While trends were discussed this go round–basically, high-waist and crop everything and you’ll be good–it was more of a color story. Black on black, all white, black and white, and then a real zing of vibrant colour. Then, beyond the looks of the moment, IFB bloggers shared business of blogging posts with examples of work life balance, participating in a link-up, what to do on your one year blogging anniversary, inspiration to always ‘try’ your best, and a newish theme to develop a post around–have you considered sharing your beauty empties?
For those of you who thumb your nose at the traditional vacation seasons, check out posts on traveling to Stockholm and Japan, or if you can travel soon, you can see Japanese art in Stockholm. I love a good two for one. And this week's round up would not be complete if it didn’t include at least one Olympic post, and it is so right on about the fashion too.
Love some of the looks shared this week? Be sure to check out our sponsor's links first!
Links à la Mode, August 11th
- Arisgold: Slits | Your Hemline was Meant to be Broken
- Attire Club: The Best Parade of Nations Outfits from the Olympic Games
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: July 2016 Empties
- Dressing with Class and Style: Amorino
- Ethel Da Costa: Go Denim with Varion Marwah
- Fancier’s World: 1 Year Blog Anniversary & Giveaway | Up Close and Personal
- Fashion Panache: #IWearHandloom | Powered by Bhushavali Eco Fashion
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: I Try
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Wearing a Kimono
- High Heeled Vogueaholic: White Out | 4 Ways to Style White Jeans for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Risque
- Love.Laugh.Explore.: Black on Black
- Middle of Somewhere: The Monthly Style Edit Link Up | Little Black Dress
- Petite Silver Vixen: Mixing Snakeskin & Lace
- Prime Butterfly: Dîner en Blanc
- Splash of Teal: Small Investments to Achieve Your Best Work-Life Balance
- Style Pith: How To | Styling Your Pointy Toes with Pants
- Turning Point: Style Guide | How to Style Mom Jeans in 3 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: Moderna Museet
- Wear Wag Repeat: DIY Pom Pom Gladiator Sandal & Matching Dog Collar
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)