New York Fashion Week may be wrapping up, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t reminisce! IFB bloggers dish on YEEZY Season 4, Nicholas K, Kyboe, and Alexander Wang this go-round. And NYFW isn’t the only thing we can’t get through September without mentioning… September issues anyone?! Arguably the most anticipated month of the year as far as fashion publications go, we’ve got one blogger’s take on L’Officiel Paris’s unique approach to the annual challenge.
If you were one of the fashion junkies stuck in the office or busily packing the kids’ lunches and rushing them off to school while your dream wardrobes were prancing down runways, you’re not alone! Few bloggers get lucky enough to experience the action firsthand, but it’s still fun to live fashionably and make life your own catwalk. This week, we’ve got momma bloggers talking the back-to-school frenzy and fashionistas bringing in fall fashion with cozy cardigans, stilettos, ankle boots, baseball caps, and chokers. But don’t worry if you don’t feel like splurging on a new piece, we’ve also included a guide on how to transition a simple white tee and denim combo for fall.
While we’re on the subject… these may not be your typical classroom lessons, but your fellow bloggers are schooling you this week. Get more familiar with the prints on your clothes or learn how to properly care for your valuable bags. And in addition to everything just covered…. there’s still room for a few fall beauty trends & fun excursions. IFB bloggers proved once again that you don’t have to be at the pulse of the action to know fashion.
Links à la Mode, September 15th
- Attire Club: What Are the Different Types of Prints on Clothes
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: China Glaze Groupies 6-Piece Mini Set Swatches + Review
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin: JumpFromPaper 2D Handbags
- Cover Mum: Back to School
- Distinguished Diva: A Day in Rome: Sightseeing and Vintage Shopping
- Dressing with Class: Meeting Sara!
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 3 Tips for Wearing a White Tee and Jeans in Fall
- Glitter For Breakfast: Stilettos Are Back!
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Multimasking with L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Masks
- I’m a Norbyah: Working Mumma Blues
- Modavracha: 7 Ways to Wear a Choker Necklace
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Nicholas K. Spring 2017 and a Bill Cunningham Tribute
- One Awesome Momma: Fall Must-Haves
- Proceed with style: Baseball Cap Fashion
- Smile is It: Kyboe! NYFW SS17 Watch Fashion Show
- So Versailles: Eeveryone Hates Kanye: YEEZY Season 4 Review
- The Curious Portafoglio: L’Officiel Paris: Black Beauty Matters
- The Fashionista Momma: The Weekly Style Edit: Ankle Boots
- We Are Ready Made: Wangsquad
- Wish and Wear: Top Tips for Keeping Your Bag Looking Fab
SPONSOR: Shopbop, KENDALL + KYLIE, Loeffler Randal Booties, Elizabeth and James Jewelry, The Laundress, Hilfiger Collection, Quartz Co., Black Jumpsuits, Winter Boots, Gold Earrings, Men's Velva Sheen
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)