Sure, New York Fashion Week may have ended a week ago, but that doesn’t mean bloggers are ready to stop talking about it. This week, we’ve got runway recaps, street style do’s, and advice from a fashion week intern for the ultimate inside scoop of what it’s like to work NYFW!
According to this week’s lineup, bold prints are a must this season and florals aren’t exclusively a Spring/Summer print. Who knew? Our daring bloggers are extending this trend an extra season and we can’t say we’re mad about it! The chunky heeled sandal is also a winner this week. While sandals are typically reserved for the Summer months, an earthy color or velvety fabric can transform this shoe into one just right for stepping into Fall. Sandals aren’t the only undying trend; off-the-shoulder tops and dresses seem to be here to stay as well.
Links à la Mode, September 22nd
- A Handful of Stories: Delightful Ruffles and Silly Ideas
- Attire Club: The 2016 Creative Arts Emmys in Menswear
- Cover Mum: High Street Romance
- Elements of Ellis: My Favorite Lipstick + A $5 Dupe
- Fashion Moriarty: Absolutely Fashion: My Verdict
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: The Plaid Shirt is the Secret to Fall Dressing
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Blending In
- Lays of Chic: NYFW SS17 Runway Recap Part 2: Fashion Shows Galore
- Les Assorties: Fashion Photography Insights: Peter Edqvist
- Life in the Fash Lane: Bright Florals
- Living After Midnite: Off the Shoulder at #NYFW
- Love, Amber Victoria: New York Fashion Week Part 2
- Love Bella Vida: 10 Makeup Too Pretty to Use
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Stripes
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Byron Lars Inclusive Sizing Runway
- Pudding Monster: Hit Me
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: How To Get and Survive an NYFW Job
- Style With Nihan: Pineapple Princess
- The Editorialist LA: Is It Fall Yet?
- We Are Ready Made: Craft Over Trends
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)