Bloggers this week came strong with the black and white shirts. It got me wondering… did I miss the memo?! So many submissions shared in this go-to, timeless color combo. Plaid was also a favorite, which was inevitable as a season staple. Craving a twist? The floral situation was serious this week… maybe bloggers are making up for the fact that few will be found blossoming for months to come. Sad face.
Other trends this week include ankle boots (a must!), strappy sandals, hats, handbags, and jewel tones. Ruby, emerald, sapphire, and amethyst are all very in right now. Others refer to these as deep reds, greens, blues, and purples, but I'm going to go ahead and pretend I didn't have to google ‘blue jewel name' to remember what a sapphire is called.
Links à la Mode, October 6th
- A Blonde’s Moment: Rainy Daze
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: What’s in my Ipsy September 2016 Glam Bag!
- Concreteislandista: The Fashion Minded Pop Up Shop
- Elements of Ellis: Grid Print Top
- Fashion Footprint: Blacky Black
- Finite1: How to Mix and Match Fall Colors: Jewel Tone Colors
- Jazmin Racquel: Suede Mini Skirt for Fall
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Cozy Plaid Scarf
- Living After Midnite: Makeup Monday: Metallic Berry Fall Makeup
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Fringe
- Milk White Moon: Denim and Pink
- Modavracha: The Circle Bag Trend
- Musings of a Shopaholic Mama: Fall Floral: How to Wear 3 Ways
- My Golden Beauty: The Perfect Peplum Blouse for Fall
- One Awesome Momma: From Work to Weekend
- Petite Silver Vixen: How to Wear Black and White without Looking Boring
- Style with Nihan: Radical Stripes
- The Chic Machine: Product Review: Glossier’s Super Serums
- The Classy Junk: 7 Easy to Thrift Pieces to Enhance Your Autumn Wardrobe
- Wish and Wear: Best Supporting Acts
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)